Registration for 2019 Autumn in Moorestown is OPEN
- Date: Saturday, October 12, 2019 - - RAIN OR SHINE
- Registration is open until Friday, October 4, 2019
- Booths are 10' by 10'
- NO electricity is available, if you need power, you must provide your own generator.
If you plan to use a gas generator at the event, you MUST obtain a permit from Moorestown Fire Prevention.
You can obtain a permit application at: https://www.bureauoffireprevention.com/Permit%20Application.pdf
You must submit the permit application form to Moorestown Fire Prevention along with the application fee of $54 in order to obtain a permit.
- See all Autumn in Moorestown information at Autumn in Moorestown Instructions
- See Directions to Moorestown
Autumn in Moorestown is restricted to Fine Arts & Crafts ONLY
- Please only register if you are a crafter. The arts and crafts must be handmade by you and not a manufactured item made by an outside source.
- You will need to submit 4 photos: 1 of your booth and 3 of your crafts.
- Your photos will undergo a jury-review.
- You must be approved to participate in Autumn in Moorestown.
- If you are representing a company that is registering to promote their business, wares, services, etc., and NOT handcrafted items, you MUST register as a sponsor on the Sponsorship page.
Welcome Visitor!If you already have an account in the MBA Events Registration System, please login to register for 2019 Autumn in Moorestown.
If you have not yet registered, click on the ''New User'' button to create your account.
If you have lost your password, you can click the link below and enter the email address you entered in your previous event registration form.
The system will send you a link to change your password.
After you change your password, please keep your credentials as we will be using this online system for all future Moorestown Day & Autumn in Moorestown events.